CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 4:00 P.M. CST AND CHECKOUT is 11:00 a.m.
NO Early Check-in or late checkout without prior approval.
All of our units are NON-SMOKING.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT - To avoid further charges, please see that:
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are washed.
- Leave linens on beds and dirty towels in the showers.
- Call BeeGee 30 minutes prior to departure – 361-332-8212.
- All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
CANCELLATIONS, DATE CHANGES, AND PROPERTY CHANGES
There will be a charge for any reservation change. For specifics, please see below.
• 7 day minimum notice for any vacation rental cancellation. When cancelling, changing dates or properties within a period of less than a week, the guest is liable for the entire stay if we are unable to re-rent at the same rate as the initial booking. This will incur a $100 non refundable fee which will be taken from the reservation monies and the balance is returned (only if the property is re-rented at the same rate).
• 30 days minimum notice for summer rentals (May 15-Sept 1). If we are given 30 days notice for a summer reservation, there is only a $50 cancellation fee.
• For monthly rentals, if a guest is staying December, January, or February, a cancellation request must be received by August 1. At that time, we will advertise the unit and if a re-rental occurs (at the same rate), we will refund the rental monies on deposit less $50.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in. All persons making reservations must be 25 years of age or older.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
HURRICANE POLICY-- Should a hurricane or tropical storm threaten our area we will receive evacuation instructions from the National Hurricane Center and our local governing officials. If the Mandatory Evacuation order is issued, refunds will be given. If there is no mandatory evacuation, there will be no refunds, we will however work with your group as best we can.
PETS -- In most cases, we charge a pet fee when you bring your dog. This nightly fee is not a deposit, it is used for extra cleaning necessitated by having the dog on the property. If damage is done by your pet, you are responsible for that damage and that amount is withheld from your security/damage deposit prior to refund. This is not something we want to do – so please pick up after your dog, do not allow the dog on the bed or furniture, and be sure the dog is brushed before your arrival and bathed after a trip to the beach.